Joe the Plumber

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
TheTodd

Joe the Plumber

Post by TheTodd »

How is this guy still around and not back to clearing out clogs?

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/01/joe-plumber-stumped/
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Joe the Plumber

Post by radbag »

someone's eyeing up a career in politics i guess.
slideman67

Joe the Plumber

Post by slideman67 »

This guy is an idiotic buffoon! He is on minute 16 of his 15 minutes. The sooner he is relegated to a Trivial Pursuit answer, the better.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Joe the Plumber

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

didn't watch the video, but if he's railing against Unions, then I'm inclined to be on his side 9 times out of 10.

slideman67

Joe the Plumber

Post by slideman67 »

He is campaigning against an issue that he admits he knows nothing about. Like I said, an idiotic buffoon.
bluegrassg8r

Joe the Plumber

Post by bluegrassg8r »

So he's not unlike a democrat speaking on personal responsibility. Cool.
Star Kings Forever!
slideman67

Joe the Plumber

Post by slideman67 »

Let's see - his name is not Joe, he is not a plumber, and he is talking about things he himself admits he knows nothing about. He is a walking example of the dumbing down of American politics. In short, the perfect symbol of the current Republican Party. It makes me glad that he is not a symbol of, or a hero to, my political party.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Joe the Plumber

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

slider, you want to see the dumbing down of American politics? Why don't you venture over to my neck of the woods in Gadsden County, Florida? Take a good look at all of the people there who voted for your boy B. Hussein Obama. They're very true representatives of your party. Then we'll see who is more ashamed.

slideman67

Joe the Plumber

Post by slideman67 »

slider, you want to see the dumbing down of American politics? Why don't you venture over to my neck of the woods in Gadsden County, Florida? Take a good look at all of the people there who voted for your boy B. Hussein Obama. They're very true representatives of your party. Then we'll see who is more ashamed.
All I have to do is look at elected members of your party. With the lone exception of Crist, (and maybe a few here and there if I look hard enough), in general they are all by and large a bunch of fucking morons who are taking orders from their leader, Rush Limbaugh. The current Republicans in the US House and Senate definitely fall into that category. Every single one of your party members who are thinking of running in 2012 - Sanford, Palin, Jindal, Gingrich - are idiotic, hypocritical, lying fucktards. Newt Gingrich especially. And I all I have to do is listen to these idiots who quote Rush, who are bitching about Obama's birth certificate, and who are listening to the insane batshit rambling bullshit of Glenn Beck and believing it, to know who the idiots are in this country.
radbag

Joe the Plumber

Post by radbag »

true story.

the one teacher in my 8th graders school who was heavily promoting BHO to all the students during the campaign wore jesus slippers all winter long.
urapnes

Joe the Plumber

Post by urapnes »

i voted for obama, and i'm willing to bet i have a better understanding of politics and issues than 95% of the folks who voted for mccain and bush.

and hater - you can think those evil unions for many benefits you receive in your employment that we take for granted.
TheTodd

Joe the Plumber

Post by TheTodd »

I think many will agree that there was a time and a place when unions were needed, and some still needed. I tend to think many have grown a little big for their britches as it were.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.