The US Media Fails America, Again

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Coleman ( a worthless senator) is being cheated by an even more worthless carpetbagger. With every mythical recount, voter fraud is implemented, then the rules are changed to ensure that the fucking democrats don't lose the votes they've stolen. I'm no fan of that milksop Coleman but only a liberal sees that fucking idiot Franken as a legitimate anything.
Star Kings Forever!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Wow! You are completely and totally wrong. As determined by the MN courts, Franken won and Coleman should step aside. Franken didn't steal anything. But you are correct that Coleman is a worthless Senator.

Have you read any of Franken's books or listened to his program when he was on Air America? I am guessing no. Let me assure you that Franken is a policy wonk who knows what the issues are. I look forward to him being in the Senate, and I am proud of the contribution we made to his campaign.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

with respect to polls, I don't understand the fascination with determining what the public likes. The public as a whole is moronic and uninformed. I don't trust "the public"'s opinion on anything.

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Absolutely agree hater.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

thank you for boiling down my thoughts Hater.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.