The Truth About bin Laden

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3Z1lWMeRI

Stop celebrating and wake up.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Their math doesn't add up. 10 years, 2 wars and almost a million deaths does not equal one dead terrorist leader. It also equals a hopefully stable, friendly country (doesn't have to be democratic since they can be ruled how they wish to be ruled) of Iraq and with even more luck, Afghanistan.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Hillary has already vowed that the US government's wars will continue. Don't see how that will engender stability or friendliness in any country.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Hillary doesn't write the checks. I'm pretty sure that Obama stated he wanted the US out of Iraq by the end of this year. Afghanistan is another story.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.