Alex Sink for Governor!

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
wpfox16

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by wpfox16 »

:ninja:

That is all...
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

or for the betterment of the state....Rick Scott.

annarborgator

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by annarborgator »

Meh. I vote none.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
wpfox16

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by wpfox16 »

A vote for Alex Sink is a vote for John Fox's future!

Also, she's been a fantastic boss, and would make a fine Governor.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Alex Sink for Governor!

sorry, fox...I like you and all, but I'm voting for the State's future. FWIW, my mom also has a potential job tied to Sink. Still not voting for her (just not telling my mom that).

G8rMom7

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by G8rMom7 »

If she's for smaller gov't and more individual liberty, I'd consider her! But being that she's a Democrat, that is unlikely. But I do hope that your job future is bright Fox!!!
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by DocZaius »

TheTodd

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by TheTodd »

Rick Scott? You've got to be shitting me.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
TheTodd

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by TheTodd »

If she's for smaller gov't and more individual liberty, I'd consider her! But being that she's a Democrat, that is unlikely. But I do hope that your job future is bright Fox!!!
You can read her platform here:

http://www.alexsink2010.com/home
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by G8rMom7 »

Thanks Todd...I haven't looked through the entire site but I did look at some things...I didn't see anything about the Health Care situation, but maybe she addresses it someone other than her "agenda" tab.

One thing I DID like was that she is not a career politician...I am only voting for ONE guy that you could say has spent most of his life in politics...I think this country and state is in dire need of citizens doing their "tour of duty" as my friend Patricia Sullivan says (who is running for Congress District 8).

The things I didn't like were her energy policy where she talks about trying to get more federal dollars (i.e. my tax dollars) and therefore making us beholden to what the feds say we should do. Not a fan.

Also, with illegal immigration, seems more focused on cracking down on businesses that hire them...this is the typical Democratic talking points and I don't think is the answer (my opinion).

And finally, in her "about" tab I was trying to find out more about her vast "business experience" that is mentioned...it seems to me that she was in charge of one of those banks that handed out money to people who had no means of paying it back. I'm sorry for all those folks who borrowed more than they could afford, but I see no reason why I should have to pay for their mistakes. By the way, I am someone who is DEEP in debt and definitely fall into the catagory of being over our heads. But we are making it work anyway we can...and I don't want any hand-outs from the gov't.

Overall though, she could be A LOT worse so as long as there was a good strong conservative attorney general and/or state congress to keep the checks and balances in place, I'm not all that concerned with who is governor. Feel the same way about the Federal Gov't.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Alex Sink for Governor!

One thing I DID like was that she is not a career politician
Yes she is.

TheTodd

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by TheTodd »

Her husband ran for Governor and failed. Bill McBride is her husband.
G8rMom7

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^Well I'll give her that then...us wives are always trying to succeed where our husbands have failed. LOL
Okay, let's try this!

wpfox16

Alex Sink for Governor!

Post by wpfox16 »

One thing I DID like was that she is not a career politician
Yes she is.
Explain to me how Alex Sink is a career politician...