what's MORE wrong about Obama's latino radio interview?

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
radbag

Post by radbag »

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/25/in-appeal-to-hispanics-obama-promises-to-push-immigration-reform/?partner=rss&emc=rss
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I picked all 5, but I didn't read the article or listen to the interview.
radbag

Post by radbag »

3 voters...all 3 thus far picked all 5 choices
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I just voted the first three. Honestly, this is nothing compared to the so many other things this guy has DONE...let alone what he has said.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

And yet we can't get any information on any of his transcripts or anything from his days in college among other things...
This seems absurd to me. Can anyone imagine the howls of protest we would have heard from MSNBC, CNN, and all the other Democrat media outlets if Bush had requested help with opposition research from the Pentagon as he was gearing up for re-election? I have no doubt that charges of abuse of power and demands for impeachment would have echoed throughout the beltway had he done so. At a time when we're fighting two wars, the Pentagon is going to divert scarce resources to help Obama's re-election campaign? If this is legal, it certainly shouldn't be.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-democrats-pentagon-information-potential-obama-challengers/story?id=11985974&page=1
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

2, 4, and 5 don't shock me. They're comments designed to appeal to the base and get them to vote. I disagree with all 3, but, they don't make my blood boil.

1 and 3 are horrendous.

1) For god's fucking sake, will someone PLEASE explain to me one valid fucking reason to give illegals amnesty just because they're already fucking here? (other than they will vote Democrat)

3) Our enemy is extreme Islam and more specifically, Iran. That must be dealt with. It must be dealt with swiftly and profoundly.

radbag

Post by radbag »

1) For god's fucking sake, will someone PLEASE explain to me one valid fucking reason to give illegals amnesty just because they're already fucking here? (other than they will vote Democrat)
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

IMO, immigration isn't the fundamental problem. The fundamental problem is that citizens (hell, even non-citizens to a certain extent) get services from government that are paid for by stealing money from other people. Get rid of those services and immigration stops being an issue. I don't personally think it's morally right for any government to limit the movement of people. The issue is that as we allow people to move here government takes it upon themselves to provide those folks services at the expense of others.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.