Post Mid-Term Elections: Choosing a Master Is Not Being Free

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Great video breaking down the truth surrounding the mid-term election....I especially love the distinction he makes between understanding his points intellectually and dealing with their reality emotionally. I know from personal experience that dealing with this reality emotionally is a heart-wrenching and mind-boggling prospect. I've never been more depressed than when I was going through the transition to understanding the facts of our current predicament. But for humanity to move on to something better, you MUST find a way to deal with truth. You must find a way to teach your kids about the truth. You must find a way to build something better. Because the system is collapsing. You can't wait for someone else to give you the solutions. You can't say, "Well I have food and shelter and money right now so this is good enough". Because it is coming down my friends. It's called mathematics and it's coming for all of us one day. Do you really want to raise your kids to expect this system to continue existing when it's obviously collapsing around us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTa2w6nn7Ic#
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Did anyone watch the video? Just curious.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Nope. I don't have time for videos.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I did not watch the video. I don't have kids, so what happens after I die is of little consequence to me. I am doing OK under the current conditions and am able to go about my life and business to my satisfaction. I think the current system will be in place for the next 30 years or so. After which it won't really matter much to me.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I have a cartoon for you:

TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Doc's been hanging out on Reddit.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Reddit is full of a bunch of idealist left-wing teenagers, but yeah, guilty as charged.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

r/gonewild if you haven't already seen it

nsfw btw
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Yeah, /r/gonewild is awesome. Even better than /r/realgirls.