Who cares about Roger Clemens?

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Why the F are we wasting time and energy determining if Roger Clemens lied to Congress? Don't we have more important things to be worried about?
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Concur...more tax dollars being thrown down the toilet.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Congress should never have been investigating baseball in the first place. Yeah, he committed perjury, and I look down on athletes who use PEDs, but if I were on the jury, I'd probably nullify. Besides, Congressmen routinely lie to the people and they suffer no consequences? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I say.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I agree that Congress really was reaching when they looked into baseball. They certainly are wasting their time and our money.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

I don't give a flying F who is injecting what. I don't follow baseball anymore as I think it is an incredibly boring sport. We have better things to be doing.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

If Congress gave a flying fuck about baseball, they'd throw Bud Selig right in where Osama bin Laden went.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

Look at Rangel, what he did is worse IMO. The Clemens case should just be dropped. No more tax dollars for that shit.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.