Presidential Debate

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
DocZaius

Presidential Debate

Post by DocZaius »

I didn't watch it, but the reaction around the interwebs this morning is that Romney's pimp-hand was strong and Obama cowered in the corner like his bitch.

Thoughts?
DocZaius

Presidential Debate

Post by DocZaius »

G8RKyle

Presidential Debate

Post by G8RKyle »

I didn't watch either, I was putting together a bunk bed for the boys. But all I've heard states that O got his ass handed to him. I wonder if Obamacare covers an ass-kicking?
radbag

Presidential Debate

Post by radbag »

i watched it all...here's my take (and i assure you all that i watched with an open mind even though y'all know i'm counting down the days that barry gets the boot)

- debate was very civil...mudslinging was nil
- imho, romney did a great job in dispelling the presidents accusations and fear tactics
- romney did not provide granular details concerning how he intends to balance the budget
- imho, the president looked unprepared
- imho, the president looked more polished and more presidential....romney looked tired
- imho, the president was disarmed several times and looked to lehrer for help in changing topics...his body language was obvious in this regard
- imho, the debate wasn't a game changer but definitely helped romney stop the bleeding caused by 47% comments the last several weeks

TKO for romney but america should expect a more prepared, more even debate next time around
DocZaius

Presidential Debate

Post by DocZaius »

I understand that Mitt said he'd cut funding for PBS to reduce the deficit.

TTBHG

Presidential Debate

Post by TTBHG »

I was amazed how uninterested and unprepared Obama seemed to be. It was definitely a win for willard. Not even close.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Presidential Debate

Post by radbag »

[video=youtube;uffN4w6Tj24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uffN4w6Tj24[/video]