Fuck the police. Fuck the judges. Fuck the prosecutors.

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-canine-officers-20110105,0,7119364.story

But let's use that "evidence" to destroy people's right to privacy and then kidnap them and imprison them! God bless this piece of shit country y'all revere that folks call Amerika.

I'm literally done with doing anything that the system tells me to do . I've decided that I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want and if shit goes down they can murder me if they want. FUCK THEM ALL. Oh, and if you support the system then fuck you too. Sorry, but I'm done caring.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em...
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/01/comatose-little-girl-gets-ticket-for-jaywalking/
The nerve of some people. There’s a little girl in Las Vegas who was hit by car. She’s 13-years-old and in a medically induced coma.

Allegedly, Takara Davis was jaywalking when she got hit. So a police officer showed up at the hospital and gave the ticket to her mother, Kellie Obong. Why did they hand the ticket to the mother? Because Takara was busy being rushed to the operating room as the doctors tried to stop the bleeding in her head…

Channel 8 in Las Vegas has the report (gavel bang: ABA Journal):

“Every time they come in, they say that the bleeding hasn’t stopped on the brain. She’s got no feeling or movement on her left side at all,” said the Davis’ mother Kellie Obong.

Davis is an 8th grader at Lawrence Junior High School, which is only a few blocks away from where the accident took place. Davis was issued a jaywalking citation. It was handed to her mother at the hospital.

“He said, ‘Takara was jaywalking. She has got to go to court on March 6th,’” said Obong. “If she was jaywalking, then she was jaywalking. But maybe you give it to me at a later time. Don’t give it to me when they are rushing her into the operating room.”

It’s one thing if a child commits a serious crime. There’s a story up today on the WSJ Law Blog about a 12-year-old who helped commit a murder and is going to jail for 25 years. I’m not saying that children should be above the law.

But a jaywalking citation while the kid is lying there bleeding in her brain? Are you serious? What kind of self-absorbed jerk of a police officer walks to the hospital to do that job?

Anyway, you have to check out the quote from the police department spokesperson:

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police Department issued a statement about how the citation was issued, saying, “Our officers conduct themselves in a professional and compassionate way. We wouldn’t do anything deliberately insensitive.”

FALSE. Your officers did not conduct themselves in a professional or compassionate way. And they did do something deliberately insensitive. They went to the hospital, deliberately, with the intention of handing out this ticket. And when the kid couldn’t receive the ticket because she was bleeding from her brain they deliberately sought out the mother in order to give her the ticket instead. So don’t give me this song and dance about how you were compassionate. Somebody in your department is a goddamn a**hole.

I think the words you’re searching for, police department spokesperson, are: “we’re sorry.”
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I'd love to watch every one of the fuckers burn. And, when any of them grab their balls and decide that they will no longer kidnap, torture, and imprison people for victimless crimes then I'll find a way to forgive them--but only if they also sack up and put the real criminals in jail. You know, the ones who have robbed billions worth from all of society. Of course, if you wear a suit the fucking dumbfuck pig or even the prosecutor isn't bright enough to build a case against you. But if you've got skin that's a bit too dark and you happen to carry or sell unapproved substances or travel with breath that their little piece of shit technology happens to say "no no no" then they don't have a problem throwing you in jail or fining you thousands of dollars. Oh, and yes I'm sure there are "good people" who are pigs or prosecutors.

But every asshole who hides behind "the law" is a bitchass motherfucker who really doesn't want to meet me in a dark alley late at night. Because they're all pussies. They need "the law" to make them feel good about the shit they do. Just like the fucking nazis hid behind their laws when they murdered the jews. Fuck all of them.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

When they come after me I'm going down in a hail of bullets. I'm gonna kill as many of them as possible before they can kill me.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

When they come after me I'm going down in a hail of bullets. I'm gonna kill as many of them as possible before they can kill me.
Why wait? Go hunting.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Why wait? Go hunting.
I won't stoop to their level unless they try to physically harm me. Then, yes, I will defend myself.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I won't stoop to their level unless they try to physically harm me. Then, yes, I will defend myself.

But by then, it will be too late. They will have the upper hand and you will have relinquished the element of surprise. You will have given up all of your advantages.

No, clearly, a pre-emptive strike on your part is the only sensible course of action. Srsly.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Whither Hater?
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

necro-bump, eh?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I turned on the "related threads" feature and I saw that come up when I was reading another thread. I thought of Hater's blossoming career as a prosecutor and wondered how he would react to one of AA's old manifestos.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Yes, "blossoming." Our little girl done growed up.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I was already a prosecutor when this was posted. It was on this day I essentially decided I wasn't going to associate with AA - at least not outside this forum. There is no way he and I could have any civil discourse.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

This thread is a downer.
I am the law, bitches!