I'm here....lets do this....
THEBIGFISH55

SEC Championship Game Thread

Post by THEBIGFISH55 »

Lacy is a grown asst man...
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Wow what a drive Bama put together. Like a freight train right through Georgia's line.
THEBIGFISH55

Post by THEBIGFISH55 »

Ga is gas'ed...
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Good game. Wish I saw more of it.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Me too. It's tough with the kiddos running around to sit and watch a game all the way through. I did get to see UGA completely blow their chance at the end though, and for this Gator, that will be a cherished memory.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Meanwhile, in Dacula:
DACULA -- An intoxicated Georgia Bulldog fan allegedly wreaked havoc at two Dacula restaurants Saturday, groping, licking and flashing fellow patrons before being arrested.
A Gwinnett County police officer was called to the El Jinete restaurant on Liam Avenue at about 7:15 p.m. Saturday, about the time Georgia and Alabama's SEC football championship game was winding down. Jana Annette Lawrence, 46, had already been kicked out of the establishment, police said, and had left quite an impression.
Managers said the woman -- donning a UGA shirt, blue jeans and a bandana -- had begun "yelling and using profanities" before exposing her breasts to other customers.
A female customer said Lawrence had rubbed her genital area and licked her face before flashing the bar.

By the time authorities arrived, Lawrence was already being removed from Friends, the sports bar next door.
Friends' owner told police that Lawrence had sat down at the bar with "her butt exposed." When she was told to leave, she allegedly "pulled her pants down further."
A male patron said the woman "began licking the tattoo on his arm."

Lawrence was arrested in the parking lot outside and charged with two counts of sexual battery and one count each of simple battery, public intoxication and public indecency. Jail records showed she had not posted $17,885 bond for her release as of Monday afternoon.
While being transported to the jail, Lawrence reportedly spit on the partition between herself and the officer and hit "her head against the door window." She reportedly told the officer "she would bury me under the jail" and asked a female sheriff's deputy at intake "if she had and wanted a girlfriend."

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2 ... ed-dacula/
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

UGAly!