Ryan Leaf: Still Fucked Up

Fuckbeans.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-staffer/
Ryan Leaf’s life has taken another sad turn, as he was kicked out of his residential drug treatment program and sent to prison.

The Great Falls Tribune reports that Leaf, who was sent to treatment after twice getting caught stealing prescription painkillers, has been moved from a treatment center to the Montana State Prison in Deer Lodge.

“The Montana Department of Corrections terminated Leaf from the treatment program and placed him in prison after he was found guilty of behavior that violated conditions of his drug treatment placement,” a Montana probation and parole administrator said in a statement. “The violations included threatening a program staff member.”

Leaf got a seven-year sentence for drug and burglary charges in June, but if he was able to successfully complete drug treatment he was expected to serve only about 15 months. It is unclear how much prison time Leaf will now have to serve in Montana. Leaf was previously given a 10-year suspended sentence in Texas in 2010, and he may have to serve some or all of that sentence after completing his time in Montana.

In other words, the No. 2 overall pick in the 1998 NFL draft may be in prison for many years.
Guy can't get clean even with the threat of prison hanging over his head? When does a guy like that hit bottom and realize that he's got to change his life?
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

The leaf doesn't fall very far from the tree.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

That guy is seriously fucked in the head.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Can you imagine that most NFL GMs polled before the draft said they would take the doucher over Peyton Manning? These fucks are supposed to be the smartest men in football.
I am the law, bitches!
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Those painkillers are nothing you want to be messing with. I've seen people who got addicted to them and they will do some pretty fucked up shit to keep feeding that addiction.