Cunningham twins are here

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Hey all! My girls were born last Sunday night, March 3rd. Sorry I'm a little late posting about it here. It has been a hell of a week. My boys got the flu so they have been quarantined at the grandparents since we brought the girls home on Wednesday. I took a tree branch to the eye and have a corneal abrasion, almost healed. The furnace broke, and then got fixed. Many prescriptions were filled with many trips to the pharmacy. But it's all coming together now. The boys should be well enough to come home tomorrow, and PMC is coming to help out tomorrow too. Leslie's parents have been superheroes in all this. It's just been super crazy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]190[/ATTACH]Kate

[ATTACH=CONFIG]191[/ATTACH]Emily
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Congrats! That is awesome!
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Congratulations, Kyle! I will add them to my list of favorite Cunninghams, along with Randall and Richie.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I'm wondering when Kyle's gonna put an addition on his house.

Also, is this the second set of BA twins? News had twins a few years back.