TS Andrea

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
a1bion

TS Andrea

Post by a1bion »

Interesting day so far today. I'm in St Pete, as most of you know, and it seems like so far most of the storm has been coming in to the north of here. Pretty heavy rain all morning and the wind picked up really high a few times, getting really loud for awhile. Apparently there was a tornado spotted in south Pinellas county. The rain has let up for now but a lot of the storm looks like it's still out in the Gulf.
DocZaius

TS Andrea

Post by DocZaius »

Weird stuff, man. We got a shitload of rain and wind here this morning - a combination of Andrea and some minor storm colliding right on top of us.
a1bion

TS Andrea

Post by a1bion »

The rain and wind have been off and on since the real heavy stuff this morning. They actually had to close Clearwater beach. Can't wait to see the beach area near where I live. I'm sure it's flooded. When Donna hit last year, those beaches were underwater and the water around the bridges between Tampa and St Pete was way up there from the surge.

The models show it coming on shore tonight north of here, so I'm expecting more rain later on.
a1bion

TS Andrea

Post by a1bion »

Lightning hit a electrical pole on one of the bridges between Tampa and St Pete and left high voltage cables laying across the bridge. Kinda weird, because it's a bridge I've used a lot in my commutes. They had to shut the bridge down for repairs. They tried to get word out about it, but I guess not everyone heard, because I saw massive traffic backups on the road leading out of St Pete into Tampa via that bridge earlier tonight.