Game of Thrones comments

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
slideman67

Game of Thrones comments

Post by slideman67 »

Finally saw the last episode. A little anti-climactic after last week. But man, Arya is going to have a fucked up life. Glad to see her get some revenge.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
DocZaius

Game of Thrones comments

Post by DocZaius »

Without getting too specific, Arya's life in the books actually gets to be pretty awesome.
DocZaius

Game of Thrones comments

Post by DocZaius »

Weird. Apparently the actor who plays Hodor is a well-known DJ in Ireland.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=49740

Hodor, hodor, HODOR, (hodor), hodor, hodor, hodor...
slideman67

Game of Thrones comments

Post by slideman67 »

OK, this is what I want to see now in no particular order.

I want revenge/justice doled out to the following people and I want them to die a violent death: Joffrey, Walder Frey and his entire house, Roose Bolton and his house, Tywin Lannister.

Not feeling too sorry for Theon - justice for his betrayal, although it is a little harsh.

Jon Snow to receive some portion of power and respect.

I would like to see the noble Jamie continue. Wouldn't mind seeing Cersei meet a bad fate.

Sansa to escape, and Arya to find a place to grow up.

Tyrion to rise to some level of power - one of the best characters on the show. Would like to see him and Shae together but I know that won't happen. In turning down Varys' offer, she pretty much put on a red shirt. She will be gone within 2 episodes next season, probably by Joffrey's hand.

Bran and Rickon to be OK.

Dany and her dragons to mete out some fiery justice.

And finally, Sam needs to get laid for being a hero.

I appreciate you not spilling the beans Doc. What are your thoughts on this?

It's amazing how much we like the show, but hate most of the characters. Of the ones left, only Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion have any kind of moral conscience.
Last edited by slideman67 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocZaius

Game of Thrones comments

Post by DocZaius »

Some of the things you are hoping for will happen; some will not. :)
slideman67

Game of Thrones comments

Post by slideman67 »

Cool. Thanks for not spilling the beans. We are contemplating getting the books.
slideman67

Game of Thrones comments

Post by slideman67 »

I forgot - I want Littlefinger to get his too for what he did to Ned. I have a feeling though that he will be none too happy about what happened at the Red Wedding.
DocZaius

Game of Thrones comments

Post by DocZaius »

LOL, just read an awesome theory at Shaggybevo:

[quote=MC Fresh Breath]Hey man,

So, I'm just spitballing here. But wouldn't it be awesome if Bran could control a White Walker? Has anyone thought of that, man? And what if the White Walker he could control was the "king" (or whatever a WW leader would be called)? So, he gets all the other White Walkers to follow, along with eleventy billion zombies, and when Winter FINALLY FUCKING COMES (cause, Jesus, Winter sure is coming), he marches all that shit down to Westeros and rains holy terror on the Lannisters and whatever Baratheons get in the way, yeah and fuck you too smoke crotch, you're dead.

I like that idea. We could even have Joffrey killed by Zombie Cersei. [/quote]
slideman67

Game of Thrones comments

Post by slideman67 »

LOL! Interesting.