Marshall Henderson Suspended Indefinitely

Fuckbeans.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Drug violations. Anyone surprised?
Kyle Veazey
‏@kyleveazey
Ole Miss says it has suspended Marshall Henderson indefinitely "for (a) violation of team rules."
Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS
Marshall Henderson's suspension from Ole Miss is related to a failed drug test, a source told @CBSSports.
I'm simply shocked by this. Shocked!
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Hoo boy.
Erin Andrews ‏@ErinAndrews 18h
He mocking anyone now? RT @GaryParrishCBS: Marshall Henderson's suspension is related to a failed drug test, a source told @CBSSports.
marshall henderson ‏@NativeFlash22 16h
@ErinAndrews ima save that and you will be the first person ill mock ��
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

What a guy.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Marshall Henderson, the fiery guard who led Ole Miss to the NCAA Tournament's round of 32 this season, was pulled over in May with what appeared to be small amounts of cocaine and marijuana in his car, according to an Oxford, Miss., police report.

Henderson was suspended indefinitely from the team Wednesday for what the school said was a violation of team rules. School officials didn't elaborate on the suspension. A spokesman declined to comment Thursday. Henderson couldn't be reached.

Henderson was pulled over May 4 on suspicion of speeding, and Oxford Police officer Shane Fortner smelled marijuana in Henderson's vehicle, according to the police report. Henderson gave Fortner a bag containing "a small nugget of marijuana," according to Fortner's report, and a search by a police dog turned up a clear plastic bag that contained "a small amount of what appeared to be cocaine," a report from another officer, Mark Hodges, said.

Hodges's report notes that the district attorney wouldn't prosecute if the bag contained less than one-tenth of a gram of cocaine.

Henderson was cited for no proof of liability insurance and given a court date of May 15, Fortner's report said. It wasn't immediately clear how the citation was adjudicated. No other charges were filed against Henderson.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and call bullshit. If this guy wasn't a well-known basketball player, they would've arrested him on the drug charges.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... hare_tweet
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

GPD would have locked his ass up for sure.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.