Section Of Gator Fans Reveal Themselves To Be Pieces Of Shit For Cheering Driskel Inj

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Section Of Gator Fans Reveal Themselves To Be Pieces Of Shit For Cheering Driskel Inj

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

Florida's win 31-17 win over the rival Tennessee Volunteers came at a price yesterday when junior quarterback Jeff Driskel was lost for the season with a broken fibia in the first quarter. The team was saved by long time back-up Tyler Murphy, who led the Gators to all 31 of their points. Amid Driskel's injury was a section of the Gator fanbase cheering their own fallen player's misfortune and in the process revealing themselves to be giant pieces of shit.

"What? Driskel sucks. He didn't die. He broke his leg. So what? I've broke my leg before. I'm suppose to feel sorry for him? Fuck him. Now we got a better quarterback and maybe we can win some games this year," said human garbage, Billy Snyder.

Murphy played remarkably well given that it was the redshirt junior's first significant playing time of his career. He finished 8-of-14 passing for 134 yards and a touchdown to go along with 84 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries. By game's end, he had a full bandwagon of supporters, including piece of shit and racist fuck, Tom Henderson, who also cheered Driskel's injury.

"I've had enough of Driskel. He's shit. He's worse than (John) Brantley. He fucking cost us the Georgia game last year, the Sugar Bowl and the Miami game and he was well on his way to costing us this game. I'm fully in favor of that monkey playing quarterback for us," Henderson said in front of his two children, ages 6 and 8, each sporting a "I'd rather shower at Penn State, then watch Driskel play quarterback" t-shirt.

"WOOOOO! GO TYLER MURRAY! FUCK DRISKEL! WE'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM!" said drunk cunt, Tracy Shoemaker, completely oblivious to the fact that Florida's quarterback depth is now non-existent and that a fellow human being suffered a severe injury, which should trivialize sports.

Some fans gathered at a local bar after the game to organize a parade celebrating Driskel's injury. "Look, the fact is, he sucks. He broke his leg, yeah, that sucks for him. And believe me, I feel bad for him too, but that shouldn't mean we can't have a little fun. Don't think of it as us celebrating his injury, think of it as us celebrating what's best for the football team. You just have to completely lose your sense of sympathy and possess a skewed sense of morality to get there," said parade organizer and total fucking dimwit, A.J. Canty.

Notes: Offensive coordinator Brent Pease said after the game that everyone can back the fuck off him. "When we don't turn the ball over, we move the ball pretty well. I'm not the one turning it over. We just beat a rival and scored 31 points with a backup quarterback that's barely played. A banged up offensive line. No Valdez Showers. And Clay Burton at tight end. You all can back the fuck off me." He then left the room with both middle fingers extended in the air...Muschamp said Skyler Mornhinweg is now the backup to Tyler Murphy. However, Mornhinweg's helmet mysteriously disappeared shortly after Driskel was injured. A source believes Pease may have hid it...When asked why he likes to roll on the ground before the snap, Dominique Easley pointed to a bracelet he was wearing that read "WWBWD," explaining it stood for, "What Would Bruce Willis Do?"...The remaining thirteen Florida players who are not injured or suspended will travel to Kentucky next week.

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

TUG is salty.