Looks like I am banned again from GC.

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

So I went over to GC to stir up some shit on Too Hot and made a few posts. Then I tried to reply to one of the messages and I got this from them:

[TABLE="class: tborder, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: tcat"]vBulletin Message
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: panelsurround"]
slideman67, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Did you try to enter one of our premium members-only forums reserved exclusively for subscribers? We don't blame you for wanting to get the REAL inside scoop! Why don't you upgrade to a premium subscription and stop missing out on what thousands of fellow Gators are getting?
  1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Read more: http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/ne ... z2f54AcPzI

So I guess for all intents and purposes I am banned again. LOL! Probably for the best. I spent too much time there before. And they actually want me to pay for the shit over there???? No way.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Those idiots must be going crazy. The whole "subscription-for-insider-information" business model is pretty much down the tubes now that you can get all your pressing information by following the right people on Twitter. Never mind that their best sources of information left years ago, and Muschamp isn't going to do them any favors, either.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I don't think you're strictly banned but maybe just banned from posting? You should e-mail Bernadette and see if you can get into her pants.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

they haven't have real insider information ever since the Ron Zook era. Now, the insider basketball board has some solid info on it.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

[quote=DocZaius]I don't think you're strictly banned but maybe just banned from posting? You should e-mail Bernadette and see if you can get into her pants.[/QUOTE]

Who is Bernadette? :)

In all seriousness, I was supposedly banned for life a few years ago. I have gone back from time to time and posted a few things, but I was bored the other night and wanted to stir some shit up like in the good old days. I made like 5 or 6 posts and tried to reply to another one and it told me I couldn't. Maybe I overfilled a quota?

In all honesty I used to waste too much time there. And there is no fucking way I am paying for that site. The funny thing is that I used to get e-mails from them even when I was banned. Buy a clue people!
g8orbill

Post by g8orbill »

slidey- I sent growl a message asking him yo unban you-your vickie's love slave sig here makes me LMFAO
And that's a first down!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Thanks Bill - I don't know if I was actually banned again, I just couldn't post. Very strange situation over there.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

[quote=TheTodd]they haven't have real insider information ever since the Ron Zook era. Now, the insider basketball board has some solid info on it.[/QUOTE]

Gotta admit, I would like to know why Scotty Wilbekin is in Billy's doghouse.