Blogger Puts "Fire Will Muschamp" In Title Of Latest Post To Get More Site Hits

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

Thinking of a way to get more site visits on his terrible blog, 35-year old blogger, Brendan Corser, smartly decided to put the phrase, "Fire Will Muschamp," in the title of his latest post. "It was a stroke of genius. That guy's struggling right now and those fans have gotta be pissed, so it made total sense to throw, 'Fire Will Muschamp,' in there." The full title of Corser's post is Miley Cyrus Obamacare Fire Will Muschamp Kanye And Kim New iPad. "Yeah, it's an SEO goldmine. I should definitely be able to generate about, oh, I don't know, if I had to guess, probably 100,000 hits a day, which is way up from my usual ten visits a day." Corser isn't a Gators fan and doesn't really follow college football all that close. "I have a friend who's a Gators fan and all he does is bitch about Muschamp. I don't really care about football all that much. I just care about blogging and getting traffic on my site. I mean, I got all these ads on my site and I'm not making any money off of them because no one visits. So, hopefully this will do the trick." Corser's blog is dedicated solely to his cat, Merlin, and what the two did that day.

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

We could use that kind of genius marketing here.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Yep
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.