Guy Super Pissed He Has To Maintain 'Fire Muschamp' Twitter Account For At Least Anot

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Guy Super Pissed He Has To Maintain 'Fire Muschamp' Twitter Account For At Least Anot

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

Athletic director Jeremy Foley issued a statement today saying he is "a thousand percent" committed to head coach Will Muschamp. This news was a devastating blow to Fred Hankey who runs @Fire_Will_Muschamp, one of a half dozen Fire Will Muschamp accounts that exist on Twitter. With Muschamp's job secure through next season, Hankey now has to continue running the account for at least another year. A year that Hankey says he just doesn't have in him. "This news is bullshit! I don't have the time or energy to keep running this fucking account for another year. I wanted his ass fired now and I expected it to be fired this season. I can't maintain this level of irrational anger for another fucking year. Do you know how fucking draining it is to wake up EVERY GODDAMN DAY and tell the world on Twitter how much I hate Muschamp and that he's the worst fucking coach on the planet? It's exhausting! I could be spending my time doing so much other shit that makes me happy, but now I have to continue this shit for another year. Jeremy Foley needs to be fired. I would start a Fire Foley account, but that would just be twice the effort." As of this writing, Hankey's account had six followers. Four of which are spam accounts.

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman