Muschamp And Chalkboard Fight In Parking Lot Following Game

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Muschamp And Chalkboard Fight In Parking Lot Following Game

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

The Gators suffered their fifth straight loss on the season last night to the South Carolina Gamecocks. Despite the defeat, the depleted team who was down to their third string quarterback, showed a lot of fight and hung in the game until the very end. That fight was also evident in Will Muschamp who emerged from the locker room at halftime with a bandage on his fingers. He told reporters after the game that he punched a chalkboard.

After meeting with the media, Muschamp went to the parking lot to join the team on the bus when he was confronted by the chalkboard. After an exchange of words, the two came to blows and had to be separated by defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin and secondary coach Travaris Robinson.

"I'm just sitting in the locker room minding my business, right? Then this angry neanderthal punches me. Sucker punches me would be a better description. Like a bitch, he sucker punched me," said the chalkboard, sporting two fresh holes punched through it.

"He's a little bitch. Maybe he wouldn't be such a bitch if his team wasn't 4-6 and he did a better job of coaching, but I guess you get what you pay for when you hire a bitch. And remember, they were WINNING at halftime and he pulls this shit! What a bitch."

Muschamp suffered several more lacerations on his hands during the parking lot skirmish, including one that required five stitches. No charges will be filed in the incident.

This isn't the first time that Muschamp has punched a chalkboard. He did so while serving as defensive coordinator at Texas in a moment that was caught on video. These are just two documented incidents, so the real number may be much higher. It was only a matter of time before a chalkboard decided to fight back.

"I don't know what that guy's deal is, but you punch me, especially sucker punch me, I'm coming after you. Someone needs to stand up to that guy or he's just gonna keep on doing it because he's a bully. If he wants to dance again, he knows where to find me. Bet he won't try me again, though, 'cause he's a bitch."

Notes: Florida's longest pass attempt downfield was thrown by a wide receiver to a defensive tackle and I could not have made it up better myself...Skyler Mornhinweg received the first start of his career and was asked not to throw it until the very end when Florida was forced to once they fell behind. In a related story, he was also given the keys to a '93 Ford Probe and told not to drive above 30 mph or the engine would fall out...Next week: Florida returns home to play Georgia Southern. Awww, yeah! YOU'RE GOING DOWN GEORGIA SOUTHERN! QUIT BEATING UP ON WEAK TEAMS FROM THE FCS SOUTHERN CONFERENCE AND COME PLAY SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE! WE'VE HAD THIS GAME CIRCLED ON OUR CALENDARS FOR MONTHS NOW! SERIOUSLY, WE'VE HAD IT CIRCLED SINCE THE LSU GAME BECAUSE IT'S THE ONE GAME WE THINK IS WINNABLE! WE NEED THIS! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK OF DEVASTATION ON YOUR FANS' FACES WHEN FLORIDA BLOCKS A PUNT TO WIN THE GAME 14-13! IT'S ON!

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman