If You Send Your Kid to Private School, You Are a Bad Person

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

I'm pretty sure I read that original article a few months ago. I can't access them at work now. But what a douchebag. Some guy who probably can't even get laid, let alone procreate, telling parents what they should or shouldn't do with their kids. I sent my kids to private school because I live in Jackson, MS. The city is something like 86% black and we just elected some Black Panther whacko as a mayor who wants portions of MS, Louisiana and Arkansas to secede and form a sovereign nation of black people called New Kufu or some bullshit. You think I'm going to put my kids in government schools here? Fuck that. I may have to pay for the shitty public schools here but I'm not sending my kids to one, where they will be exposed to bullies, gangs and drugs all before they're in middle school.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

And if the guy does have kids then strike my 4th sentence. I read that article a while ago and can't remember the specifics of his situation. It seems he was talking about his upbringing in a public school and how if parents opt to send their kids the private route then they are contributing to the failure of the government schools.
ufgators68

Post by ufgators68 »

Why the fuck do you still live in that shit hole? I made my wife quit going down there for her church gatherings.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

New Kufu, eh? Sounds like an interesting place to visit.