scoutnig REport: Florieda State SUniverisy Semonmpes

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

scoutnig REport: Florieda State SUniverisy Semonmpes

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

Fouunded: I dont evne give a shit. Im drunk . this seasonb suckjs and i don;t care aymore. Ben drinking allk day. I say to myself, good tim to write scouying report. after this game, the se ason's over for Floirda. Shit, teh seasons been over for Flroida since dRsikel got injsured. and if it wasn't over thne, then it was over when Easely went down. I miss you, big murdrbear. Soooo , fuck you, FSU! You win! Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. litttle ferrrrt..,,,

loactoin: Florida' s taint

Lest famouS alum: All ofthem. they all suck. Fuck em. psssssst, come close closser closer... ...i hat you all.

Head oach: Jimbo Fisher. fuck you , buddy. yuo balding clown.grow some hari you jakckass. oh, thatst right you can't i'm sorry, bet taht hurts. Hehhe

Strenghths: being dickfaces . ahahahah thsi is the best socuting repot ever. so funnhy. hey HEY hey, you wannna know something> soemthimes when i'm durnkj and alone i cry cuz rreal men cry to. real men cry too. the big lewboskei said thet. wiser words nevwer spoeken.

weakneses: I don't kno, but teh Alabama crimsen tid are going to find evry single one ' of them on january 6. get ready biches. s=e-c! s-e-c s-eec-1

player 2 w atch: DOOOOOOOOONNNN'TTTT CAAAAARRRRREEE

Fun fasct : i know quezie is stil behind teh defence adn tim tebo just ran over gino hanyes again and ej manual just thru another int and slow ass danny weurfel just ran another td in on youu and /the gournds crew has done a good hjob of mantaining Ron zook feild adn jen sterger is made of plastic and my parents never say they luv me and DArnell docket is a piese of shit and you lsot to big dumb Will Mscyamp last year andej manial just got rockled again by Anotonoi "the dogg whistperrer" morison again andn ej mainal just scorred anothr meaningles td as time esspired. Ej mannauls sucks and so do FSu; GO GATROS !!!!!11 FUCK YOU

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman