hillary spoofs the sopranos [vid]

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
radbag

Post by radbag »

[url=http://www.breitbart.tv/html/1902.html]watch it here[/url]
radbag

Post by radbag »

[url=http://deadspin.com/sports/don.t-stop-believin./the-pirates-mascot-loves-the-onion-rings-270127.php]pittsburg pirates don't stop believing[/url]
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I wish I could watch them. I'm tired of working today.

Anyone else watch the Cubs-Padres fight on YouTube? That's good times right there.
radbag

Post by radbag »

for some big guys, lee and young didn't connect from what i saw.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

You got that right. They both ducked the other guy's swings. If they had connected, that would've been awesome.

I also saw some baseball fight from Japan--dude charges the mound and the pitcher took off running. Pretty soon, both teams are running around the park as this guy's chasing the pitcher, the pitcher's team is chasing him, his team is chasing the pitcher's team. Ridiculous.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

They looked like untrained little girls fighting. (I say untrained because girls/women who know what they're doing when they fight are freaking scary.)
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

They looked like untrained little girls fighting. (I say untrained because girls/women who know what they're doing when they fight are freaking scary.)
Nothing beats the Nolan Ryan headlock on Robin Ventura...the only one that comes close is the dude who kicked the catcher in the chest before going after the pitcher.

Honorable mention goes to the Cubs pitcher who met the batter half-way to the mound, performed a textbook spear tackle, then proceeded to pummel the batter until his face was completely red with blood. Good stuff.

radbag

Post by radbag »

just for my boy joe

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2803505

A classic "basketbrawl" breaks out between Kentucky's Paintsville and Prestonsburg High Schools in 1992.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

The Sopranos Spoof is great! Especially with Johnny Sack in the video as well.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.