Republicans are pussies

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
DocZaius

Republicans are pussies

Post by DocZaius »

Seriously, grow some balls, why don't you, Senators?

Where are the serious challenges to Obama's cabinet nominations?

I really don't have a problem with most of them - even Hillary. She's not going to be worse than any other Democrat he'd nominate.

I do find it extremely troubling that the nominal Secretary of the Treasury doesn't know enough about the tax code to pay his own taxes. Even more troubling is that Obama is on record saying he knew about the problem before he nominated him.

But I have a serious problem with the nomination of Eric Holder. The Republicans need to put up a fight on this one.

First there's his role in the Clinton pardons of Marc Rich and the clemency granted to the Boricua Popular Army.

Second, he's rabidly anti-rights. Second Amendment rights, that is. I want my attorney general to protect my rights, not take them away.

Finally, his role in the Elian Gonzalez fiasco was highlighted by his appearance on Fox News, wherein Judge Napolitano grilled him on why he didn't get a court order for the seizure of Elian Gonzalez. It was comical when Holder denied that Gonzalez was seized at gunpoint and then being shown the now-famous photo.
radbag

Republicans are pussies

Post by radbag »

republicans aren't pussies...they're doing their part...they're fighting and protesting not being heard in the house and the senate...it's an uphill battle.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Republicans are pussies

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

agree with docz.

The GOP is in serious need of strong conservative leadership, and they need to quit rolling over and playing dead.

DocZaius

Republicans are pussies

Post by DocZaius »

I know it's a fight they can't win, but fuck if I don't want to see someone stand up for a few conservative principles.
Tipmoose

Republicans are pussies

Post by Tipmoose »

But but....they want him to SUCCEED. They want to show that they are "team players".

Doc's right. Pussies. All of em. We get the government we deserve.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.