Guess who is a bigot?

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
bluegrassg8r

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by bluegrassg8r »

A black judge is arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, and really reacts with class to the officer.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-cofield0127.artjan27,0,2287060.story
Star Kings Forever!
radbag

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by radbag »

she deserves her own tv show.
TheTodd

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by TheTodd »

that is awesome
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by DocZaius »

I know I'd watch it. Negro this and negro that. Negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro negro...
TheTodd

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by TheTodd »

unfortunately, the video has been edited
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Mlrtime

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by Mlrtime »

Wow! I wonder if any of us sideswiped a police car while intoxicated, charges would be dismissed by completing an alcohol education program? Riiiight!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Guess who is a bigot?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

1. Some of that is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while...for instance:
Asked if she was ill, Cofield replied, "I'm sick of being treated like a freaking Negro from the 'hood," and added: "Write it down, write it. Did you hear what I just said?"

Asked what her illness was, Cofield said: "Negro-itis."

"Do you need to take any medication now?" Washington asked.

"Yeah, I need to take anti-Negro, ummm ..."
2. There is no question she should have to forfeit her post.

3. People get breaks from DUIs all the time (offers to be taken home, or have someone pick them up) - not everyone is automatically arrested. (matter of fact - convicted a guy on a jury trial just today with this. He was offered a chance to make some calls and have someone come get him. he then called the cop a cracker bitch and started to try and fight him...he got a DUI. Way to go dumbass...9 mos in the county jail).

4. Granted, sideswiping a police car is usually hard to get away with (but that's the nature of politics).