Gator Transfer

Fuckbeans.
annarborgator

Gator Transfer

Post by annarborgator »

Our offense is going to be simply sickening in '08...

Former USC running back Emmanuel Moody said Monday he will transfer to Florida.

"I followed my heart," said Moody, the Trojans' second-leading rusher last season. "It's when you get that feeling that you know something is right and you can't really describe."

Moody ran for 459 yards and two touchdowns at USC, averaging a team-high 5.8 yards per rush last season. He said he left the program because of the depth at his position, citing a "business decision" and his need to be the featured back.

Of the Gators, Moody said, "They get their playmakers the ball."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2992872
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
a1bion

Gator Transfer

Post by a1bion »

It's gonna get nasty round these parts.
annarborgator

Gator Transfer

Post by annarborgator »

can our scoreboard handle triple digits? that's all i wanna know
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
a1bion

Gator Transfer

Post by a1bion »

I'm sure Meyer will get it rewired just to do that. Now we need to schedule another game with UGA at their home field so we can break Spur's scoring record up there.
Toothy

Gator Transfer

Post by Toothy »

Just win, baby.
G8rMom7

Gator Transfer

Post by G8rMom7 »

I just heard about this. It'4 amazing to me how each year (since Urban's arrival), we are able to get just what we need. Last year after the Avery Atkins mess, we get Ryan Smith who really did a great job last year. Then we have not had a really good featured back and bamm! We get Moody.

I haven't kept up with this stuff but does anyone know where this kid is originally from? FL? Did he consider UF in his HS recruitment?
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

Gator Transfer

Post by G8RKyle »

Moody is from Texas, and I'm not sure how big he was on us in his high school recruitment. But he won't be able to play until 2008,
so we will have one heck of a scout team running back this year.
Toothy

Gator Transfer

Post by Toothy »

[url]http://usc.scout.com/a.z?s=15&p=8&c=1&nid=2631328[/url]

Here you go, Mom7. In '06 Scout had him ranked as a four-star prospect, the #11 back in the country
apexgator

Gator Transfer

Post by apexgator »

We're going to be crazy good next year. Not that I'm writing off this year. I think we'll be good this year too. Just better next year with the additional experience and players.
TheTodd

Gator Transfer

Post by TheTodd »

This year is going to be fun. The only expectations I have is with the offense. They should be electric. I think the defense will be both fun and frustrating to watch. Next year we will be unstopable on offense.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.