Thank GOD for Glorida Allred

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Seriously. What would we do without her?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/06/2 ... alism.html
The ubiquitous Allred organized a press conference on behalf of Yovonka Bryant “to help her have a voice.” Bryant, a slender, striking 27-year-old Miramar woman, stood next to Allred and told how over the last four months she had been the girlfriend of Rudy Eugene, the man who police shot dead on the MacArthur Causeway May 26. That attack had been of such inexplicable brutality that the case has since been inundated in international publicity. Some of us cynics assumed that the astounding media coverage explained the sudden appearance in Miami by Allred, who seems to hover around notorious criminal cases like a moth to Klieg lights.Allred stood in a Sofitel Hotel ballroom before a battery of cameras, ostensibly to assure the world that Bryant should not be judged by her association with Rudy Eugene. “She had no warning whatsoever that Mr. Eugene would have ever engaged in cannibalism,” Allred said, delivering a rebuttal to a premise that had never occurred to anyone.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I saw some of that presser and wondered why in the hell it was necessary.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Did the guy actually eat the victim's face, or did he just tear it off with his teeth? Because if he didn't swallow, it's not cannibalism.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

That's a good point.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

If he weren't dead, would the defense argue "if he didn't swallow a bit, you must acquit"?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.