Live Life in the Swamp

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

[video=youtube;96YlUtV0BZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YlUtV0BZM[/video]

TheTodd

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by TheTodd »

Needless to say I sure hope the offense doesn't suck this year.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Werd.

G8RKyle

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by G8RKyle »

I want to take Jack to a game so badly. I am going to the Jacksonville State game, maybe he can go with me to that one. I just don't know if the crowd would freak him out.
slideman67

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by slideman67 »

[quote=TheTodd]Needless to say I sure hope the offense doesn't suck this year.[/QUOTE]

You got that right!
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
G8RKyle

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by G8RKyle »

In other news, we might be getting the hell out of Mississippi because of Isaac and heading to Ocala. We'd have to go the long way, but I don't want to be here if it's going to be like Katrina. And maybe, just maybe, I will get to go to the game this weekend.
TheTodd

Live Life in the Swamp

Post by TheTodd »

I'm eyeing the J'Ville State game for Owen.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.