This is cool - shark tracking

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Pick a shark and track it as it moves around the ocean:http://sharks-ocearch.verite.com/

Watch out for Mary Lee! She's a Great White who has made her way south from Cape Cod over the last couple of months and it looks like she's headed straight for Florida.
radbag

Post by radbag »

according to that site, there's only 8 sharks in the world?
FriendlyGator

Post by FriendlyGator »

[quote=radbag]according to that site, there's only 8 sharks in the world?[/QUOTE]

Global warming :s ad2:
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

[quote=radbag]according to that site, there's only 8 sharks in the world?[/QUOTE]

Those are only the sharks with an active "ping" of 72 hours or less. I count 36 total.

They all appear to be Great Whites, though.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

That is cool. I knew they had been tagging those baddies but to make it available for everyone is too cool.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »