Planet of the bitches: bitches get stitches

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

I'm gonna throw some napalm and be very controversial here.

http://alternativeright.com/blog/2013/3 ... he-bitches

While there are aspects of the article that I disagree with, I agree with its basic premise.

Humans are by nature a "selfish", primal, and segregated species. Technology along with culture (political correctness) has far exceeded human instincts and natural human behavior such that what is human is considered morally wrong; natural human thoughts/words/behaviors such as anger, aggression, "hate", etc. People are taught that being "nice" is a good thing; at the same time, the terms "rugged" and "blue collar" have been connoted as being "trashy" - things like cowboy boots, jeans, etc.

America has become a society of skill-less paperpushers ("jobs" like HR, data entry jobs, crossing guards, valet drivers, hooters waitresses) as opposed to trades that involve actual skill. When I say that, I mean skills like the ones that American Indians have; being able to construct tepees by hand, hunt buffalo while chucking a spear from a horse, etc. Modern day Americans are far more likely to accidentally shoot themselves in the balls (ala Plaxico Burress).

Americans are NOT independent or strong. Most of them cannot tolerate 1 minute away from their luxuries; smartphones, GPS devices, and air conditioning.
Last edited by rock8591 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Already saw Fight Club, dude.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

That guy is never going to get laid with that attitude.

I get what you're saying though. We're a victim of our own success. Put us back in a real Great Depression type situation and we're in deep shit.