RIP, TPC

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

RIP, TPC

Post by DocZaius »

And... another alternative Gator message board goes down. The Gator Players Club is no more, probably due to the failure to pay the hosting bill.

A few members from there have signed up here - Irish Mike, Jabberdave, maybe a couple of others.

TPC was around for years - since at least 2005(?) - and was the place to go if you shared a love of Gator sports and naked women. I know our "friend" Darth used to post a lot over there in the beginning.

In later years, though, it suffered the same fate this place has: attrition. In the end, I bet there were fewer than 10 regular posters (which is probably more than we have right now - seems like me & a1 are the only ones keeping this place alive). It was only a matter of time before the lights went out.

So here's to you, TPC. Somewhere, Vol Lindsey is giving someone a lap dance.
a1bion

RIP, TPC

Post by a1bion »

I think I applied for membership there once. Never heard anything back.
DocZaius

RIP, TPC

Post by DocZaius »

Honestly, in recent years you weren't missing much.

Vol Lindsay was something else though. One of the members found this stripper on a Vol board and invited her over, where she proceeded to post nude pics of herself in various poses and states of (un)dress. She started posting pics of her friends (also strippers) and the place was going nuts.

Then she posted this story about how she got hired to work at some kids bar mitzvah and ended up blowing the kid or something. Shit hit the fan when people started pointing out that she just admitted to committing a pretty serious crime - she disappeared after that.

They put the thread in their "hall of fame" forum of course.
a1bion

RIP, TPC

Post by a1bion »

Ha, I would've liked to meet her. I saw a story recently about a security guard at a Knoxville strip club getting shot with a bow and arrow by a customer. I would've wanted the inside info on that one.
G8RKyle

RIP, TPC

Post by G8RKyle »

[ATTACH=CONFIG]192[/ATTACH]
slideman67

RIP, TPC

Post by slideman67 »

The important question is where is Darth posting his nudie pics now? Inquiring minds want to know.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.