Bro, I knew something was wrong when a pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms.

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

Bro, I knew something was wrong when a pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms.

Post by DocZaius »

Amazing story about the rescue of three missing girls from a Cleveland man's rape dungeon.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/three-women-missing-decade-found-alive-234338530.html

The guy who helped rescue them after one of them escaped, however, is the real story:
White girl ran into the arms of a black man, know what I'm sayin? Dead give away. Sumptin be wrong here!
You feel me?
Some video:

[video=youtube;axCn04iXkBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCn04iX ... r_embedded[/video]

Some more video:

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/238372122 ... anda-Berry

Audio of his 911 call:

http://media.cleveland.com/pdextra/audi ... call-2.mp3
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

The 911 call is hilarious but has NSFW language.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I saw that this morning. Pretty serious story, but when he laid down that line about a pretty white girl running into a black man's arms, I busted out laughing.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

You gotta listen to the 911 call, too, if you haven't already. Here it is on YouTube, with captions so you can read it if you can't listen at work or something.

[video=youtube;XRBHpZhbcSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBHpZhb ... r_embedded[/video]
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

My favorite part of the 911 call is when the operator asks him what she's wearing and he says she's wearing a wife beater. I don't know why but that cracks me up.

"I barbecued with this dude! We eat RIBS and what not, and listen to salsa music!... There's nothin' exciting about him, until TODAY. Hehehe."
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

If McDonalds is smart, they give this guy an endorsement deal. "McRib: Meal of HEROS!"
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

I remember this case, and first heard about it in 2003 when it happened. Around the same time that Elizabeth Smart was found after 1 year. Did not expect this case to be resolved after 10 years.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Think I just found a new avatar.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

There's some fucked up details coming out about this whole thing now. One neighbor called the police a couple of years ago after seeing a naked woman trying to crawl away from the house in the yard. The police show up, knock on the door, and leave when no one answers. Another called the police after hearing banging on the walls and the cops do the same thing: knock on the door and leave when no one answers.

Makes you wonder about how often this kind of thing happens and we don't hear about it. They convicted a pimp in Tampa a few months ago who had kidnapped some girls out of Ybor City and forced them to work as prostitutes in Orlando. There was a strip club in St Pete that got busted doing some similar shit a couple of years back (and they're still in business even after that and being raided for prostitution a few times). Fucked up shit.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

That is messed up. It reminds me of Jeff Dahmer, when the cops didn't believe one of his victims, believing it to be merely a gay lovers' quarrel.
ufgators68

Post by ufgators68 »

[quote=DocZaius]Lol @ Nancy Grace:

http://imgur.com/a/flBVg[/QUOTE]

Couldn't happen to a better cunt. I hope she gets thrown off of tv.
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

^^^ LOL yeah, agreed. I hate Nancy Grace. CNN = Cartoon News Network.

How is Nancy Grace like a tampon? Both are always stuck-up cunts.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Cleveland Browns players Greg Little and Joe Haden (Gator alum, woot woot) took this guy out for some ribs.