Oh my! George Takei's Amazon reviews are hi-larious

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

Oh my! George Takei's Amazon reviews are hi-larious

Post by DocZaius »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... nkc8077-20
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: small, width: 90, align: left"][TABLE="class: small"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 1"][/TD]
[TD="class: small, width: 52%, align: left"][TABLE="class: small"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]Price: $12.98 - $34.15[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: small, width: 30%, align: right"][TABLE="class: small"]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: small, colspan: 7, align: left"]
8,174 of 8,230 people found the following review helpful
Image Howl at the Heavens!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
This shirt has changed my life! Before, I couldn't walk through the aisles at Wal-Mart, graze on the buffet at Sizzler, or even take in a round at my local miniature golf course, without people pointing and saying, "Hey, you're that Zulu guy from Star Wars, aren't you?" Even if I wore sunglasses, I'd still get mistaken for Yoko Ono.

But with The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, the SHIRT now draws the eye. One young teen even shyly approached me, and instead of asking for a picture or an autograph, simply smiled conspiratorially and whispered, "Team Jacob, right? Me, too. He's sooooooo dreamy."

Yes he is, young lady. Yes. He. Is.Image Comments (79) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2013 1:09 PM PDT

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Many more at the link, above. I love the line about being mistaken for Yoko Ono.