Tebow to sign..

In 2010 a crack commando quarterback was sent to Denver by the NFL, but the Broncos wouldn't commit. This quarterback subsequently escaped from a maximum security stadium in New York to a life of relative leisure in Massachusetts. Today, still wanted by an insufferable fanbase and moronic media whores, he survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Tim Tebow.
DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

With the Patriots!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... ources-say

Good move, IMO. Third-stringer fighting for the backup job, keep a low profile, maybe he gets used in special situations.
DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

LOL

a1bion

Tebow to sign..

Post by a1bion »

It's a two year deal with zero guaranteed money. It's basically a risk free contract for the Patriots. They get to look at him in OTAs and camp and if they cut him before the season, they don't have to pay him anything.
DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

Well, at least he's being given a chance somewhere. You had to figure some team would have done this sooner or later.
a1bion

Tebow to sign..

Post by a1bion »

Like I said elsewhere, it would have to be a place with a starter so established, His fans couldn't start demanding that Tebow start. Brady fits that bill. But His fans are already clamoring for the current backup, Ryan Mallett, to be traded.
a1bion

Tebow to sign..

Post by a1bion »

Reporters were trying to ask questions about Tebow after practice and The Hoodie shut that shit down.
Asked by a reporter today about Tebow improving as a passer, Belichick told the media not to bother asking for regular Tebow updates, because he won’t be providing them.

“Like I said, we’re not going to get into a minute-by-minute evaluation of a player. I don’t think that’s the way to go, especially at this time of year,” Belichick said.

Faced with other questions about Tebow, Belichick gave non-answers. The question, “How did Tim Tebow look yesterday?” was met with this answer:

“I think everybody out there is pretty much in the same boat: just trying to get better day by day. Some guys are starting at different points; he’s obviously starting at a point different than where other players were. They’re all moving along. Guys that are out there are making progress. Guys that aren’t are doing what they can do and they’re falling behind.”
a1bion

Tebow to sign..

Post by a1bion »

The Lord may work in mysterious ways. On Tebow's birthday, no less. Happy birthday, Tim!
According to multiple reports, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just felt something in his left knee in practice, and then left the field after consulting with coach Bill Belichick.

During their joint practice with the Buccaneers, Brady grabbed his left knee, limped off, but then rejoined practice a play later. But that didn’t last long, and he ended up heading out again with a trainer.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... g-at-knee/
a1bion

Tebow to sign..

Post by a1bion »

DocZaius

Tebow to sign..

Post by DocZaius »

^ Lulz