Easley And Chucky Doll Decide To Take Relationship To Next Level

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

After a couple years of "will they or wont they?" it appears that senior defensive tackle Dominique Easley and his Chucky doll are finally an item. The Chucky doll's publicist confirmed to TUG this afternoon that the two are now in a committed relationship. Easley and the Chucky doll were not available for comment.

This announcement seems to have taken longer than most expected as the two have appeared to be soulmates since they first met, in that they both enjoy consuming the souls of their fallen victims. The two first appeared together at the Gator Walk during Easley's sophomore year at the University of Florida in 2011. At the time, they both insisted they were just friends.

However, teammates of Easley's have said that he frequently spends time with the doll and the terrifying twosome have been seen around campus "scheming". "Man, he loves that doll. I once walked in on them pretending to sack and beat the hell out of a pillow with an Aaron Murray jersey on it," said one anonymous teammate. No word yet on any marriage plans or voodoo rituals.

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I think Easley is probably one of my favorite players on the team currently. But there's got to be some weird irony to the fact that the guy who carries around a Chucky doll and is good for crazy sounding quotes after games also likes to munch on animal crackers and came back for his senior year because he just wanted to be the first person in his family to get his degree, while the guy we all thought was good because he roomed with Tebow is facing multiple murder charges.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

The "N" lover roomed with Tebow, not Hernandez.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
BloodSweat&Beers

Post by BloodSweat&Beers »

[quote=a1bion]I think Easley is probably one of my favorite players on the team currently. But there's got to be some weird irony to the fact that the guy who carries around a Chucky doll and is good for crazy sounding quotes after games also likes to munch on animal crackers and came back for his senior year because he just wanted to be the first person in his family to get his degree, while the guy we all thought was good because he roomed with Tebow is facing multiple murder charges.[/QUOTE]

Meyer did not have enough time to screw Easley up in the mind.