Free Vasectomy Advice

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
G8RKyle

Free Vasectomy Advice

Post by G8RKyle »

When you get to having some number of children, let's use 4 for this example, you start thinking that enough is enough. So you might decide to go have a vasectomy like I did. Here's my advice: Do not do this in the middle of the summer! The combination of swelling, shaved scrotum and itchy sutures is maddening enough without adding 100% humidity and high temperatures. You don't need to be swimming in ball soup while you're trying to heal.
DocZaius

Free Vasectomy Advice

Post by DocZaius »

Did you at least get a hot nurse to shave you?
bluegrassg8r

Free Vasectomy Advice

Post by bluegrassg8r »

"Thank you, Hans, you've been quite gentle."
Star Kings Forever!
G8RKyle

Free Vasectomy Advice

Post by G8RKyle »

Well, the women might think he was hot. The nurse was a black guy. I guess he was good looking. But I was all drugged up on valium, so I didn't care who was tending to my junk. I tell you what, if I ever had a prescription for valium I know I would abuse that shit.