Quinton Dunbar Tears ACL While Sitting Completely Still

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Quinton Dunbar Tears ACL While Sitting Completely Still

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

After it was announced yesterday that running back Matt Jones was lost for the season with a torn meniscus, Will Muschamp instructed the team to stay in their dorms at all times and sit still to prevent anymore injuries. However, this precaution wasn't enough as junior receiver Quinton Dunbar tore his ACL while sitting completely still in his room. "We've had a lot of bad luck with injuries this year and I was trying real hard not get injured by sitting as still as I could in my room. I didn't move a muscle for three hours and all of a sudden I feel my knee pop. I was like, 'Damn, are you serious?' I must've sat wrong or something. I really don't know what I did," explained Dunbar, who is third on the team in receptions with 21 for 303 yards. Will Muschamp said he will continue to look into ways to prevent these injuries from occurring. "We need to explore everything to see if this injury was preventable. Everything from the type of chair he was sitting in, the temperature in the room, and what he was thinking about when it tore, just to name a few things." The number of season ending injuries has been frustrating for the team and Muschamp expressed some of that frustration. "Like I say--man up, man down. No, I mean, man down, man up. No, is it the first one? Aw, I don't know. We're fucked. Fuck this season. I don't even care anymore. If we, by some miracle, win the SEC East, everyone who doubted me can kiss my ass and I want a raise or I'm going to Texas."

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman