Scouting Report: University of Missouri Tigers

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Scouting Report: University of Missouri Tigers

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

Founded: 1995 becoming the first ever online college.

Location: [url]http://www.university-of-misouri-on_line.biz[/url]. Yes, they are aware they misspelled Missouri, but once you pay that $10 for the GoDaddy name, you’re stuck.

Least Famous Alum: Dan Pitt. Brad Pitt’s half-brother. Class of ’91. Majored in sociology. He is now a strip club DJ in St. Louis.

Head Coach: Gary Pinkel. I don’t know much about Gary Pinkel. I know he’s boring to listen to and he likes to drink and drive. So, he’s basically, my grandfather. And no, I will not come and visit you, Gary, no matter how much you guilt trip me.

Strengths: Their wide receivers are quite large, which could be problematic for Florida’s smaller defensive backs if a basketball game breaks out. And with Will Muschamp football, anything is possible.

Weaknesses: They haven't faced an offense as uninspiring as Florida's yet. How will they hold up in the face of so much ennui?

Player to Watch: QB Maty Mauk. Thrust into the starting job following James Franklin’s injury, it will be fun to see him audible out of a play that would only gain two yards and in to one that only gains three.

Fun Fact: Mauk’s birth state, Ohio, charges by the letter when naming babies. Thus, his parents scrimped on the second 't.’

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman