Okay, so we suck.

Fuckbeans.
DocZaius

Okay, so we suck.

Post by DocZaius »

Georgia sucks too, so we might have a chance to beat them. I don't think we beat South Carolina or F$U though.
a1bion

Okay, so we suck.

Post by a1bion »

Injuries are killing us this year. But UGA is even worse off injury wise. We have to beat those guys. I can't stand Georgia.

We have to get more creative offensively and some players need to step up. Do we even have a tight end on the team?

I think we have a chance against South Carolina if the defense plays well. FSU, I'm still out on. I think I'll have a better idea on them after they play Miami. I watched their game against Clemson and they were impressive the way they smoked them. This Winston kid certainly looks talented. But I also thought Clemson was over-rated coming in. Pitt gave up fewer points to FSU than Clemson did.
a1bion

Okay, so we suck.

Post by a1bion »

Good summary of our issues this season.
Call it the understatement of the season: Florida coach Will Muschamp said on his Sunday TV show “We’re inept offensively right now, and we need to make some changes as we move forward.” (via the Gainesville Sun)

No kidding. The offensive carnage for Florida is brutal: 106th in total offense (336.9 yards/game), 103rd in scoring offense (21.1 points/game), 116th in red zone scoring percentage (70.4 percent), just to cherry-pick a few.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... right-now/
DocZaius

Okay, so we suck.

Post by DocZaius »

I don't know what the answer is, but - as I have been saying for three years now - we are the GOD DAMN UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA. With our facilities, recruiting base and the talent they attract, there should be no way we are worse than "average" statistically speaking.

For the moment, I'm going to blame Pease. Baylor fans apparently had very similar complaints about him back when he was their OC in 2005:

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showth ... 206&page=1
a1bion

Okay, so we suck.

Post by a1bion »

So maybe we should let The Joker call plays. He was an OC at one point, wasn't he?
wslytoy

Okay, so we suck.

Post by wslytoy »

Pease is garbage, Muschamp is in over his head. This is the 2nd bad OC hire he's made. On top of that, he hired Joker Phillips. I have ZERO faith in our coaching staff. If we go 5-7, which is HIGHLY likely... How does Foley justify keeping Bustchump? The Swamp isn't selling out. Murphy is getting eaten alive. Our O line is getting worse. We're leaning on the D entirely too much. We haven't put up 35 pts all season. Run. Run. Run. Punt. Pass. Pass. Pass. Punt. Play calling reads like a Childrens book. Player development is nonexistent. All of these things pt back @ Bustchump.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
DocZaius

Okay, so we suck.

Post by DocZaius »

Strong first post by wslytoy.
a1bion

Okay, so we suck.

Post by a1bion »

God, our fucking fans have gotten entitled. Too bad they couldn't bother to show up at the fucking Sugar Bowl.