Israel decides to let Palestinians in Gaza eat after all

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Crossings into Gaza will be opened Friday to allow for the transition of humanitarian supplies to the Palestinian residents of the area, Defense Minister Ehud Barak announced Thursday evening.

The decision, reached despite Thursday's rocket fire on Israel's southern region, was based on recommendations by professionals in the defense establishment, as well as appeals from international sources. The crossings were set to be opened earlier in the week but remained closed following more Qassam attacks that emanated from the Hamas-controlled enclave.

On Friday morning, barring an unforeseen development, some 40 trucks loaded with basic provisions, including sugar, rice and flour will enter Gaza. Five of the trucks will be carrying goods donated by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's wife Suzanne. Wheat will be transferred into the Strip through the Karni crossing, and fuel trucks will enter through the Erez crossing.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3644634,00.html
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Gosh and golly, just a mere one percent of Arafat's hidden money could feed those poor, innocent Gazans for centuries. If only the aggressive warmongering Jews could be convinced not to assail those poor Muslims, then they could exist in peace together.
Star Kings Forever!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I think there's fault on both sides...neither is capable of turning the other cheek in any meaningful way. It will never end and it is the fault of both groups.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

I have a fairly simple way to begin solving the issue: Quit fucking lobbing qassams into Israel. What a pointless and costly act of muslim-fable inspired bravado.
Star Kings Forever!