does anyone fall for this

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

shit anymore????

Good Day!
I am Mr Joseph Yohanna, a citizen of Haiti. I have some reasonable and
verifiable funds which I want to invest in your country with you as my managing
partner. Although I have an age long interest in the Real Estate business, I
would however rely on your advise on any fitable/low risk business venture since
you as a citizen of your country would be more accurate as to the best type of
business to venture into.Should this proposal be of any interest to you, please
do not hesitate to contact me on:[email protected],immediately.I will provide
the complete details of this business proposal as soon as I hear from you .
best egards,
Joseph Yohanna
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

or this???

YOU ARE A WINNER!!! CONGRATULATION
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
PROMOTION PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: 421/613/580-EB
BATCH: 42100546-934-VE

Dear Winner,

Following official publication of results of the Email Electronic online Sweepstakes organized by the Sponsor Loterij International, the Slide circuit award and the Heineken prizes in conjunction with the
foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.), held on the 20TH DAY OF MAY 2007, in Amsterdam The Netherlands, wherein your electronic email address emerged as one of the online winning emails in the 2nd category you have therefore been awarded a cash prize of €850,000,00 (Eight hundred and fifty thaousand Euro only),

We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification processing and Eventual payment of the above prize to you. It is important to note you that your award information was released today the 25TH DAY OF MAY 2007 with the following particulars
attached to it.

(I) Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB
(ii) Ticket Number: TL754/22/76
(iii)Batch Number: 42100546-934-VE
(iv)File Number: 2-34-90-57-1101
(v) Lucky Number: TL 22/15406

Please contact the accredcted processing company information stated below to facilitate the release of your prize, You are required to mention the above particulars of your award in every correspondence addressed to the
processing agents.

PRIMER CONSULT AND FINANCE BV
Amsterdam- Holland
Email: mailto:?subject=&body=
Tel: +31 620 896 557
Contact Person :
Robert Jones

The Sponsor Loterij Awards is sponsored by a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers, Microsoft and other international companies. The Sponsor Loterij internet draw is held periodically and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.We are proud to say that over 20 Million Euro are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days of getting this notification. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all
correspondence.

Sincerely,
Mrs Pamela Hanson
Promotion Coordinator
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

My Aunt does...routinely.

degator

Post by degator »

Wow, you are going to be rich
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

disclaimer:

should anyone here choose to respond and actually get rich, i am due a healthy 50% of all gains. Losses are the sole responsibility of the responder.

thank you.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Sure. I made my penis 3+ inches longer without pumps or creams, and I make six figures selling things I don't even have to buy or house -- so why wouldn't I have won the Spainish (sic) lottery 13 times in the last five days?
radbag

Post by radbag »

how many different kings did nigeria have in the last 3 years...i get like 20 messages a month from different kings? WTF?!
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I get something like this pretty much every single day...no lie. I just delete and move on and on occassion report it as spam.
Okay, let's try this!

AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

if people didn't respond, it wouldn't exist. same for junk mail. some idiots are ruining it for the rest of us.