I Remember

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

lulz. I'm not voting for anybody on November 2nd because I remember that government never made society better. I remember that government is only a gang of thugs writ large. I remember that the free market has created every bit of value that has ever existed in this history of mankind.

I remember government endorsing slavery. I remember that government creates wage slaves. I remember that war can only be waged with a government's blessing.

I will do something productive, instead. Have fun wasting your time!
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

Let me make this perfectly clear for you to understand. I will use small words for you.

As long as you enjoy the benefits of living in this country, your are abdicating your responsibility to it by not voting and making your voice heard. Until you move to a failed state, like Haiti or Somalia, and enjoy the benefits of living there, your rants against government are hypocritical and have no value. So put up or shut up! Otherwise STFU on matters of politics, because you have no leg to stand on, and your opinion is irrelevant.

Got it?

And BTW, my wife and I voted last week. I am currently volunteering with The Travis County Democratic Party making calls to remind people to vote and getting involved in the process, like a responsible, politically active citizen. Win or lose, I have made an effort and have earned the right to comment. Anybody who votes has earned the right to comment. And even if I disagree with them, their opinion is more relevant to me and to all of us than yours.

Have fun being irrelevant.
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

Suck a nigga dick. Got it?
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

p.s. Have fun endorsing murder. And torture. And kidnapping. And rape. Have fun willingly joining the ranks of Hitler and other despots who have used "voting" to justify their atrocities.
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

Wow, what a mature response! So now I am a Nazi supporter. Hmm, are you just calling me that, or does that include everyone else here who votes?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

I never said u were a nazi supporter. Learn how to fucking read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k#
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

p.s. What need is there to be "mature" with someone who openly supports theft, murder, and untold other crimes so long as you have a piece of paper saying you're a "government"?

I don't negotiate with muggers in dark alleys either. I call them out.
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

So now I am a mugger? Again is that just me or everyone who votes?

You know, when arguing with people, Mom always told me to consider the source of the argument. I am, and I am done with you. To everyone else, enjoy the I Remember video.
radbag

I Remember

Post by radbag »

i love how all the marketing strategies of the left are concentrated on showing how inadequate the right was 2 years ago (in their minds) when they should be concentrating their resources and efforts on emphasizing what accomplishments they may have had these last 2 years.

nice production though...evokes emotion...and fear....
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

I would agree with you Rad. However, fear works better.
radbag

I Remember

Post by radbag »

i thought obama ran on 'hope' and not 'fear' (like W Bush did)

referencing a thread from AA

http://www.the-back-alley.com/index.php?topic=5860.0
radbag

I Remember

Post by radbag »

You know, when arguing with people, Mom always told me to consider the source of the argument. I am, and I am done with you. To everyone else, enjoy the I Remember video.
um................seriously.................you're being singled out..............not because you're a voter..................but because you are a 100%, eggs-in-one-basketed, voter...............he's not calling anyone else a mugger but you.
slideman67

I Remember

Post by slideman67 »

That's not how I interpreted the comment. It read to me like anyone who supported a government is a mugger. And until this thread have hardly even mentioned party affiliation. That was deliberate by me. I don't know if we disagree on issues, but if you vote your opinion on politics is valid and is worth discussing. If you don't vote, then it's not.
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

I've said it before and apparently I need to say it again: learn how to fucking read.
You know, when arguing with people, Mom always told me to consider the source of the argument. I am, and I am done with you.
Good. You seem to be a lost cause right now.
annarborgator

I Remember

Post by annarborgator »

if you vote your opinion on politics is valid and is worth discussing. If you don't vote, then it's not.
You still have yet to prove how this position is true. It's merely the one that makes you feel good.