Washington state ballot initiative #1069

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I would SO vote for this if it were on the Florida ballot:

http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/initiatives/people.aspx#1069
Ballot Title
Statement of Subject: Initiative Measure No. 1069 concerns the state seal.

Concise Description: This measure would require the Washington State Seal to depict a tapeworm attached to a taxpayer’s intestine, encircled by the words: Committed to sucking the life blood out of each and every taxpayer.

Should this measure be enacted into law? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Ballot Measure Summary
This measure would require the Seal of the State of Washington to be changed to depict a vignette of a tapeworm dressed in a three piece suit attached to the lower intestine of a taxpayer shown as the central figure. The seal would be required to be encircled with the following words: “Committed to sucking the life blood out of each and every tax payer.” The illustration would be selected from submissions submitted by taxpayers.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Speaking of taxes, the IRS and the FL Dept of Revenue are working overtime on trying to screw little ol' BOSSports from here to high heaven. Our accountant has been on the phone with them weekly because of all these bogus form letters we keep getting about penalties (which are based on nothing).

I'm sick of it and you libtards who think the Government has a right to try and crush my business because some people are not capable of putting themselves out there to risk their livlihood pursuing a dream of self-employment and feel they need their kind and benevolent government to take care of their every need...can SUCK IT!

I actually heard a guy...I think it was Jessie Jackson Jr. actually say something to the effect that if we have a second amendment and people have the right to have guns, then people have the RIGHT to have health care. If that isn't the dumbest logic in the world I don't know what is...using that logic where is the gun the government owes me? And who is telling you that it is illegal to have health care?

Sorry, I'm just really riled up...so sick of all this government intrusion...AA, I am very close to joining you...let's move to Montana or Alaska or somewhere...as long as they play football and need helmets, I'm there.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

That sucks, m7.

I doubt I'll ever file taxes again, but we'll see. I really don't much care about the government's little bitchass rules anymore.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I'm sick of it and you libtards who think the Government has a right to try and crush my business because some people are not capable of putting themselves out there to risk their livlihood pursuing a dream of self-employment and feel they need their kind and benevolent government to take care of their every need...can SUCK IT!
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I actually heard a guy...I think it was Jessie Jackson Jr. actually say something to the effect that if we have a second amendment and people have the right to have guns, then people have the RIGHT to have health care. If that isn't the dumbest logic in the world I don't know what is...using that logic where is the gun the government owes me? And who is telling you that it is illegal to have health care?
I'll take Jesse Jackson Jr. up on his offer. I'll support government-sponsored health care if the government also supplies each and every citizen with whatever the standard infantry rifle is nowadays and a lifetime supply of ammo to go with it.