Humor as news.

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
Tipmoose

Humor as news.

Post by Tipmoose »

Hey...I figured why not....

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/media_having_trouble_finding_right?utm_source=onion_rss_daily

WASHINGTON—More than a week after President Barack Obama's cold-blooded killing of a local couple, members of the American news media admitted Tuesday that they were still trying to find the best angle for covering the gruesome crime.

"I know there's a story in there somewhere," said Newsweek editor Jon Meacham, referring to Obama's home invasion and execution-style slaying of Jeff and Sue Finowicz on Apr. 8. "Right now though, it's probably best to just sit back and wait for more information to come in. After all, the only thing we know for sure is that our president senselessly murdered two unsuspecting Americans without emotion or hesitation."

Added Meacham, "It's not so cut and dried."
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
MinGator

Humor as news.

Post by MinGator »

The Onion is great!
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
TheTodd

Humor as news.

Post by TheTodd »

some would argue the greatest. I am some.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Humor as news.

Post by slideman67 »

Daily Show and Colbert Report are excellent too.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
bluegrassg8r

Humor as news.

Post by bluegrassg8r »

I love that they skewered that shithead Meacham. Pure gold.
Star Kings Forever!