Darnell Dockett: Class Act

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/01/08/ ... ring-game/
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (CBS Atlanta) — Twitter has a new sweetheart on its hands. Katherine Webb, the reigning Miss Alabama and the girlfriend of Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron, became an Internet sensation after ESPN showed her on camera during Monday night’s national championship game between Notre Dame and Alabama.

ESPN broadcaster Brent Musburger immediately became smitten with Webb. “I’m telling you, you quarterbacks, you get all the good looking women,” Musburger said. “What a beautiful woman.” After those words were uttered, Webb became an instant celebrity. She went from just over 2,000 Twitter followers Monday evening to nearly 120,000 — and counting — Tuesday morning.

Even Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett became infatuated with Webb, posting his phone number on Twitter for her. “[W]hen gave over, lets go to wing stop then King of diamond,” Dockett tweeted. King of Diamonds is a strip club. He then realized he made the tweet public, instantly saying afterwards it was meant to be a direct message for her. The tweets have since been deleted.
Nice.

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

That's called having some game. Nothing wins a woman's heart like a plate of chicken wings and a night at the strip club.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Douche Nozzle
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Darnell has got Manti's back. I want to go to King of Diamonds with them now.

https://twitter.com/ddockett/status/291942771760181248
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Excerpt of a radio interview Dockett gave, where he was asked about Katherine Webb. Classic.
On Webb not being his type:
"If I really wanted to get his girl there's a bunch of different ways I'd have went about it. And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don't think she's my type. I'm not into the thinner girls and the modelling thing like that. I like hood chicks. I like girls with a couple stab wounds, bullet holes, been knocked up a few times. … I like girls who you know have bad credit when they're 21."
http://deadspin.com/5978812/katherine-w ... nner-girls
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

LOL, wow. Thug life, yo.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Dockett will be broke by 40 and in jail soon after that.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Chris Rix calls Dockett gay, with predictable results:

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/7/396538 ... ght-tweets
Rix: I was surprised AJ [McCarron] would come back. He's a humble, quiet guy. He's got the girl. He's got the ring. I wouldn't think he would need to do that. But I give him a little credit for standing up for himself. But there were all these jokes about Darnell and what his preference was in college, if I might, because there was a few incidents of him hanging out with some dudes in the union and stuff...

Mohr: Did guys make fun of Darnell Dockett's sexuality to his face?

Rix: Yes they did. He would get defensive at times as most guys would. But let's just say there were a few questions of why is Darnell hanging at this dude's house or this guy's dorm room a little bit more than you're used to hanging out at guys' door dorms.

Speaking of dorm rooms, we're hanging out at Burt Reynolds Hall, which is the dorm where underclassmen stay at Florida State. My room was right next to Greg Jones' room. They're hanging out playing video games, Madden was just getting big at this time, and we had both of our doors open.

I remember hearing Mike Boulware and Greg Jones, it was their room, and Darnell and some other guys were hanging out. Long story short, Darnell was making fun of Greg Jones, we were just freshmen, and Darnell was a year older than us. He said something that rubbed Greg Jones the wrong way -- I don't know if it was questioning his toughness, they were measuring their biceps, two big dudes. He said something that Greg didn't like. Greg picks up Darnell Dockett -- you know Greg Jones of the Jacksonville Jaguars, clearing the way for MJD for years -- he picks him up WWE-style and slams him through that coffee table that they have inside of your dorm room. Classic story. Let's just say Darnell never said anything that would offend Greg Jones from that day on.
Read the link for Dockett's response.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Saw that story on Deadspin. From the comments posted there, FSU fans still hate Chris Rix.
Dockett may be gay, but I heard a nasty rumor that Rix is for kids.
Am I the only FSU fan that remembers that Chris Rix fucking SUCKED and is a piece of shit cry baby? Fuck him. At least Dockett got into the NFL. Jealous maybe?
You are absolutely not the only one that remembers that the Chris Rix-Jeff Bowden axis ruined a once-great football program.
He was a horrible piece of garbage. No you are not the only one who remembers this.