Hater thinks this guy is insane but you should listen to him

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I would still see it as us perpetuating global war...not the best idea, IMO. But I know, I'm a naive elitist.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

That's the thing...I don't much care what is happening in that shithole, or the surrounding shitholes just like it. I am not interested in looking up the asshole of history and trying to figure out why they hate us. I'm quite content to just accept it as fact and deal with them accordingly. Its my opinion that rubble doesn't cause trouble. I also believe that, as John Wayne said, "If you have em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow."

And finally, I also think Machiavelli was quite under-rated in his opinions.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Fair enough.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I guess to clarify my thoughts on this...I don't think the situation can be fixed without one side winning and the other side losing. I do not think detente will work between us and the radical islamists. I think trying to listen to them and give them what they say they want is a lesson in futility. They are currently in the weaker position militarily and economically and I think we should do everything we can to keep them there. Buying temporary peace by giving them what they want is akin to leaving the fledgling gang that moved in on the west side of town alone because you live on the east side and you want to try and get along. You will get your temporary peace, but when they get strong enough and bold enough, they will turn on you and then your job will be immeasurably more difficult.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.