The Hilda-beast's replacement.

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

...is hot. I'd hit it!! Two times!!

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i ever tell you i met hilary at a fundraiser in 1999?

she was smokin hot...seriously....steely blue eyes and perfect skin and teethnow - not so hot.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Hilda-beast? Thank you G8rBill. Please tell me this board is not going to degenerate into the stupidity that is Too Hot.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
radbag

Post by radbag »

hey!

i met the woman...i can say whatever i please....AND i voted!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Hilda-beast? Thank you G8rBill. Please tell me this board is not going to degenerate into the stupidity that is Too Hot.
What a fucking load of hypocritical crap. McBush, anyone? Faux News? Flush Limbaugh?

Get over yourself, slider.

slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Fair enough. Point taken and valid criticism received. Guess I have been fighting the battles too long myself.
radbag

Post by radbag »

^ serious question and i mean no disrespect slider - what are you going to complain and belly-ache about the next 4 or 8 years? i'm guessing the mess that BHO inherited? are you going to complain or criticize BHO at least once in the next 4 or 8 years? or are you going to spend the next 4-8 years defending BHO because he's your man...(he's my man now just so you know...the POTUS, whoever i voted for, is my man too)

just asking cause i know you're a devoted, loyal foot soldier is all...
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

If he does something stupid I will call him on it. So far, I agree with the vast majority of what he has done. I will comment in a positive or negative way depending on the issue. Will I automatically knee jerk everything he does? No. Will I defend him from stupid criticism and made up non-scandals like the Inaugural costs? Yes.

Let me just say this. The only reason I complained about Bush was that I disagreed with this politics, philosophy, and his vision of the country. I truly felt that this country was going in the wrong direction. I didn't complain just for complaining sake. Whether you believe that or not, I hope you do as I have not given any indication to anyone here that I am a liar.

I was and am truly impressed at the campaign he ran and the movement that seemed to spring around him. I came on board with him for three reasons - he supported Dean's 50 state strategy, he inspired a true movement that I believe can actually get things done, and while I like Hillary, I don't thik she could have garnered that support since her perception is that of a polarizing figure. Add to that the fact that the Republicans would have to scrap their entire political playbook that they prepared for Hillary to go after Obama, and that was why I came on board. Based on reading his books and reviewing his record, I believe he has the political skills to solve the problems of this country. He is a rare political breed that can do that.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Apologies for the hilda-beast comment, slider. I simply view the woman as harshly as you view Bush. Or Cheney.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

what has BHO done in the past that you would consider to be stupid? stupid enough for you to call him out on...is there one? can you provide me with a few examples if there are?