Gators land uber-QB

Fuckbeans.
DocZaius

Gators land uber-QB

Post by DocZaius »

For 2014. Will Grier, from North Carolina:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recru ... ida-gators
DAVIDSON, N.C. -- Junior quarterback Will Grier, who threw for a national-record 837 yards and had 10 touchdown passes in a 104-80 North Carolina state playoff win last month, will be a Florida Gator.

Chad Grier, Will's father and Davidson Day football coach, said Wednesday his son "feels so strong about it that he is ready to commit now so he can focus on his schoolwork, improving his game and helping his team prepare for a third consecutive state championship."

The 6-foot-3, 185-pound quarterback trimmed his choices to five schools before choosing the Gators over North Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina State and Oregon.

Grier completed 324 of 414 pass attempts for 5,785 yards and 69 touchdowns with just six interceptions this year. He also ran for 813 yards and eight touchdowns on 95 carries. He was named the Gatorade player of the year in North Carolina. Grier expressed his excitement about his choice through his social media accounts.

"I'm a gator!!" he said via Facebook. "My future is in Gainesville and I couldn't be happier. I can't thank my family and true friends enough for their support. I love all of you!! Go Gators!!!"

On Twitter, he said: "I am committed to the university of Florida!! If you ain't a gator your gator bait!!"

Grier's commitment is the third for the Gators' 2014 class.

Florida seemed to be the leader for weeks. Grier visited Gainesville a handful of times and showed strong interest in the school. Both Griers spoke glowingly about Florida coach Will Muschamp and offensive coordinator Brent Pease.

"Will is a fierce competitor, and he is excited about the opportunity to help Florida win national championships," said Chad Grier, who is also the offensive coordinator for Davidson Day. "Will is extremely comfortable with Coach Muschamp and Coach Pease, both of whom made him feel as if he will be a big part of the Gators' future."

Will Grier is set to enroll at Florida in January 2014.
TheTodd

Gators land uber-QB

Post by TheTodd »

S-T-U-D
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.