AnnArbor is a liar and an antisemite

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

FSU law is, in reality, superior to UF law in several ways from what I've been able to gather.
It's been a while since I was in law school, but F$U often has a higher percentage of graduates who pass the bar exam than UF.

I've heard that this can be attributed to F$U preparing its students to take the bar, whereas the professors at UF are more of the ivory-tower, publish-or-perish type.

I have no idea if this is true.
UF profs definitely seem mostly like ivory tower types. I can't speak to the curriculum/profs of FSU...but I think you're right that they generally have a higher bar passage rate. Also seems like they offer students many opportunities not available at UF due to the location in the state capital.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i'm deathly afraid of those people in the city who hand out flyers...i fear paper cuts.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

AA spotted!

Seriously, though, everyone knows that tin or aluminum foil is too delicate for protection against modern probing government or alien mind-control rays.

3M Velostat(TM) is the best protection there is.

http://www.stopabductions.com/

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

LMAO @ Z. Damn primates (all of us) ;D

I should also say that I've realized that I think the last straw for me was when the American public voted a resounding no (by a margin somewhere in the range of 50-1 to 200-1) to the TARP legislation and our esteemed representatives decided, fuck you, we run shit and you don't matter, we're passing this thing anyway. That really made me feel as though the power structure has dislocated somehow and we've absolutely lost our way.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

that's a bit over the top no?  accusing someone of being jealous about what school they went to?  c'mon dog...you're better than that.
Was just reading about my personality type and it explains quite a bit I think. I'm INTJ, we only account for 1-2% of the general population. This line fits perfectly as an answer to your question: "Ideas are of ultimate importance to an INTJ, and it is a compliment for them to share their ideas with you. Similarly, failing to give due attention to an INTJ’s idea is a high form of insult."
http://intjcentral.com/manual3
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Huh. So they have a psychological term for an ahole now? :dance:
Star Kings Forever!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

LMAO!
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I don't know BG. I'm pretty sure that aholes make up more than 1-2% of the population.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Huh. So they have a psychological term for an ahole now? :dance:
LMAO apparently they do. I reserve the right to be an asshole anytime I'm insulted.